Collectively we are all having to deal with a situation that for the vast majority of us is unprecedented. You have probably felt as you have been reading, listening and reviewing the information and guidance about covid-19 coronavirus that you are in a bad dream. I know we have as we, like you, face the challenge of what to do to keep people safe and at the same time keep the business operational.
The fact that circumstances are changing so quickly and in such a short space of time means we are all facing uncertainty and concerns. For this reason we at Ferndale Pharmaceuticals and AesthetiCare wanted to check in with you and send you our best wishes and if you have the time to read this, provide information on what we are doing with respect to our work with you. Please be assured that we will do our utmost to support you during these times.
The key developments with respect to our day to day business activities with you are:
- We are developing dynamic business support activities and programmes that will help support you and your clients through remote digital communication methods throughout this unprecedented period. We will keep communicating with you about these over the coming weeks and months.
- We will minimise or avoid person to person contact. Where physical interaction is necessary we practise social distancing and good hygiene practices.
- Physical customer visits will stop until further notice.
- Home working for the business development, training and office team, including customer services, will become the normal practice until further notice. You can call and email as normal, you should notice little difference.
- Warehouse operations will operate as normal as possible. The team in our facility will practise social distancing and good hygiene practices.
We are planning for these measures to last for several months until the middle of the summer. We are anticipating that what could be considered a normal business environment will not start to properly operate until September. We of course hope that things will improve faster than this but believe it is prudent and responsible to plan on this basis.
Due to the systems and digital communication methods we work with, we believe we can operate as normal a business service as possible throughout this unprecedented period. Our stock levels should not, with a few minor exceptions, be a limiting factor.
Having sufficient healthy team members to operate our warehouse and business support activity may be a challenge at some point. We will also be reliant on courier services operating throughout this crisis. Our goal is to keep serving and supporting you. However we are in unknown territory and the health and safety of our team and the wider community will be the priority.
This is going to be a very challenging time for all our businesses. We will do all we can to help keep people as safe as possible. At the same time we will strive to serve you, our highly valued customers and business partners. We are also at this time focused on protecting the livelihood of our employees. We will do this whilst remembering that however difficult things may be there will be those facing much greater hardship and loss and we will be eternally grateful to those healthcare workers making great sacrifices to try and make people better and save lives.
We send you our best wishes and thoughts and hope you and your loved ones keep well and remain safe.
Roger and all of the team at Ferndale Pharmaceuticals & Aestheticare.
Roger Bloxham, Managing Director
Date of issue: 17/03/2020
T: 0800 0195 322
©2020 AesthetiCare, a division of Ferndale Pharmaceuticals Ltd