The way that you treat uneven skin tone depends on the cause, the goals your clients want to achieve and their skin type. There are a variety of treatment options you can provide as well as ongoing skincare products to help with uneven skin tone and to prevent future damage.
The key causes of uneven skin tone include:
- Sun exposure – sun damage occurs as a result of repeated exposure to UV rays and causes brown or dark spots, or uneven skin tone.
- Pollution – air pollution is another key cause of uneven skin tone as particles and gases penetrate the skin.
- Post-inflammatory uneven skin tone – this darkening of the skin occurs as a result of scarring caused by acne or skin injury.
Uneven skin tone products can be used either alongside in-clinic treatments or as part of your client’s everyday skincare routines to help them reduce the appearance of uneven skin tone and prevent further damage.
Uneven Skin Tone Products
ALLSKIN | MED
ALLSKIN | MED will provide you with the tools to treat uneven skin tone for your clients with a combination of ingredients that manage the melanin production cycle, inhibiting the production of melanin and helping to lift uneven skin tone at the surface of the skin.
The technologies in the range help to manage the risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) for clients receiving professional skin treatments in your clinic. The range combines ingredients in gentle formulations making it suitable for all skin types.
Powerful combinations of ingredients in sophisticated formulations provide a holistic approach to allow you to treat uneven skin tone. Key ingredients include:
- Melanin inhibitors including niacinamide, kojic acid, and N-Acetylglucosamine
- Powerful AHAs and exfoliators: glycolic, citric and salicylic acid
- Powerful sun protection and pollution defence technologies to help prevent further pigmentation